Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Thanks Thanks:  0

Time To Step Aside

Hi Gang

Due to work commitments and some real life stuff, I have decided to step down from Adminstrator and accept the role of a Super Moderator at Mombot.

As some of you know I have been hanging around the place for almost 5 years and is good to see the place busy again with new staff members and more importantly customers. I can feel that great team spirit we had back in 2007 and 2008 is firmly in place now.

I would like to place on record that The Reverand & TrebbleX have done a fantastic job and here is to succesful 2013.

Go on guys give me that blue colour.

Slates out!!!!!!!!!

Mombot User
    I know you closed this thread Slates, but I just want to publicly say a big thanks for advising us 'newbies' and helping us to ease our way into the Mombot culture. 5 years with one site is a fantastic achievement and my hat goes off to you mate.
    Glad you've decided to stay with us - I know when some of the early day members return to us they will be happy to see a familiar name still busy helping to run Mombot.
    Soooo.......blue it is then
    Last edited by Spectre; 01-28-2013 at 05:13 PM.